Re: Airmaster SoftWare update

Subject:    Re: Airmaster SoftWare update
From:    John Wighton (john@wighton.net)
Date:    Mon Apr 22 - 9:13 AM
I have had a fair bit of contact with Dirk, he did once warn me against trying
old er spec controllers with newer prop actuation motors.  But the software update
should never fry the board on an AC200.

Airmaster should create a compatibility table as an annex to the installation
manual.  The purpose of a firmware update should also be included in the table.

For others thinking of changing the settings on their controller, this does not
require any new software.  Once connected to a PC running the setup software,
the parameters for t/o, climb and cruise can be adjusted, then loaded very easily.

--------
John Wighton
Europa XS trigear G-IPOD

Read this topic online here:

Other Matronics Email List Services

  • Post A New Message
  •   Europa-List@matronics.com
  • UN/SUBSCRIBE
  •   http://www.matronics.com/subscription
  • List FAQ
  •   http://www.matronics.com/FAQ/Europa-List.htm
  • Full Archive Search Engine
  •   http://www.matronics.com/search
  • 7-Day List Browsing
  •   http://www.matronics.com/browse
  • Browse the List Digests
  •   http://www.matronics.com/digest
  • Live Online Chat!
  •   http://www.matronics.com/chat
  • Archive Downloading
  •   http://www.matronics.com/archives
  • Photo Share
  •   http://www.matronics.com/photoshare
  • Other Email Lists
  •   http://www.matronics.com/emaillists
  • Contributions
  •   http://www.matronics.com/contributions

    These Email List Services are sponsored solely by Matronics and through the generous contributions of its members.

    -- Please support this service by making your Contribution today! --