Re: VA-141 Plug Size

Subject:    Re: VA-141 Plug Size
From:    Tim Olson (Tim@MyRV10.com)
Date:    Thu Apr 18 - 1:43 PM
I think but am not 100% sure, that you're looking for a 3/8" NPT plug.
Tim

On 4/13/2024 5:54 AM, Rodger Todd wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've used an additional VA-141 on each of my tanks for use as a return
> port; does anyone know what the correct size for an pipe plug fitting
> should be for this flange?
> It seems I might not need the return fuel lines after all as it looks
> like Lycoming fitted FM-150 induction to my engine instead of the
> FM-300 I was expecting.
>
> With many thanks in anticipation
>
> Rodger
> 40437.

Other Matronics Email List Services

  • Post A New Message
  •   RV10-List@matronics.com
  • UN/SUBSCRIBE
  •   http://www.matronics.com/subscription
  • List FAQ
  •   http://www.matronics.com/FAQ/RV10-List.htm
  • Full Archive Search Engine
  •   http://www.matronics.com/search
  • 7-Day List Browsing
  •   http://www.matronics.com/browse
  • Browse the List Digests
  •   http://www.matronics.com/digest
  • Live Online Chat!
  •   http://www.matronics.com/chat
  • Archive Downloading
  •   http://www.matronics.com/archives
  • Photo Share
  •   http://www.matronics.com/photoshare
  • Other Email Lists
  •   http://www.matronics.com/emaillists
  • Contributions
  •   http://www.matronics.com/contributions

    These Email List Services are sponsored solely by Matronics and through the generous contributions of its members.

    -- Please support this service by making your Contribution today! --