Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Drawings & Manuals informal update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Zenith750-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SockPuppet61

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:49 pm    Post subject: Drawings & Manuals informal update Reply with quote

On the 29th I asked Zenith about the Drawings & Plans. Here is their full response:

"The drawings are to be done the end of January."

Reading that literally, there's no promise about the Manual. I'm holding off ordering the Drawings & Manuals till they're complete (sans inevitable updates of course)

I'm going to get started by getting two corvair cores. Guess I'll contact CORSA here in Texas. All I ever see are whole cars; fruitlessly called some salvage yards but of course the engine is simply not "stocked", if you know what I mean.

Any estimates on material costs for the airframe on a plans build (must be pretty close to a 701)?

- The Matronics Zenith750-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Zenith750-List
Stefan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Drawings & Manuals informal update Reply with quote

Plans and manuals are already available for the tail kit (rudder, stabilizer, elevator). By the time you get the plans, manuals for the wings are probably not far behind and by the time you start building the fuselage a complete set of manuals should be available online. Since you are planning on building from scratch that certainly gives you enough time. Why wait, you miss out on good quality shop time Smile

Stefan

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

SockPuppet61

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Drawings & Manuals informal update Reply with quote

Fair to say!

However I'm doing some engine stuff first -- I'm putting off starting the airframe for the moment for various reasons, some of which have to do with working space considerations.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Zenith750-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: