Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bud and Jack to test fly Dec 2-5,2021

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grroberts3(at)juno.com

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:23 pm    Post subject: Bud and Jack to test fly Dec 2-5,2021 Reply with quote

Yeah Dan. I'll be there. Need a "where and when". I will drive or I can bring the Marchetti if someone needs to fly the area.
Look forward to seeing you.

Gary R Robertsgrroberts3(at)juno.com (grroberts3(at)juno.com)520.307.7231

Quote:
On Nov 30, 2021, at 11:10, Dan B. <bdanbish(at)gmail.com (bdanbish(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE A FLY-IN!
Hi All,

I've been asked by Jim Butcher to see if we could put together an Arizona fly-in. After asking around, it looked best to shoot for something in January but as you can see from Bud's email above, it looks like we have a date albeit short notice. I'm currently scheduled to be away that weekend but am going to see if I can rearrange things. Hopefully some of you will be able to make it - weather in Arizona this time of year - hell, just about any time of year - is fantastic, so it should be a great time to meet and talk everything Europa.

Please reply to this email if you think you'll be able to make it, which day(s) and whether you're bringing your Europa. I'll tally attendance and send the results back to this list. I think I have most of the West coast gang on this email (and a few others possibly) but if you can think of anyone else who might be interested, please forward this email to them. (at)Jim Butcher, maybe distribute to the entire US list?

Dates - Saturday 12/4, Sunday 12/5
Time - Open, will try to arrange a meal we can all attend so will need a head count

Best,

Dan
bdanbish(at)gmail.com (bdanbish(at)gmail.com)
520.360.9747 Mobile

On Tue, Nov 30, 2021 at 9:56 AM Bud Yerly <budyerly(at)msn.com (budyerly(at)msn.com)> wrote:
Quote:

Guys and Gals interested,
I’m going to assist Jack McKenzie prepping and test flying his Europa Trigear. Jack is at Ryan Field (KRYN) (Just outside of Tucson AZ). I fly in on 1 Dec and leave on the 6th.

Jack and I have been visiting and consulting on his plane for a few years and with Jack only able to work ½ a year, he has completed his Europa and now has an Airworthiness Certificate.
Weather looks great and anyone wanting to fly/drive in to visit the weekend of the 4th and 5th we will make time for a get together.  I’m sure we will be there most of the day Thursday through Sunday either flying or fixing (after all, it is an airplane, and some tweaking may be necessary). Thursday we will inspect, and test run with a tentative initial flight on Thursday/Friday if all goes well. We will be looking for anyone wishing to visit over the weekend. It would be nice to gather for a Saturday or Sunday Lunch bunch meeting. The restaurant is Richie's Café and lunch and dinner menus are nicely priced (for an airport it’s really great). Here is hoping all goes well and we can see one another in person, and I’m sure Jack’s plane will fly as good as his workmanship.

Wish us luck.

Bud Yerly

Top News - Sponsored By Newser

- The Matronics Europa-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List
Vlodek9

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:09 pm    Post subject: Bud and Jack to test fly Dec 2-5,2021 Reply with quote

Heck yeah!!! Only an hour drive from home. Excellent opportunity to meet everyone and great motivation for me to finish up my Europa.Please let me know of any specifics.Thank you for the invite!!

Rob
480-227-3011
Quote:
On Nov 30, 2021, at 11:10 AM, Dan B. <bdanbish(at)gmail.com (bdanbish(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE A FLY-IN!
Hi All,

I've been asked by Jim Butcher to see if we could put together an Arizona fly-in. After asking around, it looked best to shoot for something in January but as you can see from Bud's email above, it looks like we have a date albeit short notice. I'm currently scheduled to be away that weekend but am going to see if I can rearrange things. Hopefully some of you will be able to make it - weather in Arizona this time of year - hell, just about any time of year - is fantastic, so it should be a great time to meet and talk everything Europa.

Please reply to this email if you think you'll be able to make it, which day(s) and whether you're bringing your Europa. I'll tally attendance and send the results back to this list. I think I have most of the West coast gang on this email (and a few others possibly) but if you can think of anyone else who might be interested, please forward this email to them. (at)Jim Butcher, maybe distribute to the entire US list?

Dates - Saturday 12/4, Sunday 12/5
Time - Open, will try to arrange a meal we can all attend so will need a head count

Best,

Dan
bdanbish(at)gmail.com (bdanbish(at)gmail.com)
520.360.9747 Mobile

On Tue, Nov 30, 2021 at 9:56 AM Bud Yerly <budyerly(at)msn.com (budyerly(at)msn.com)> wrote:
Quote:

Guys and Gals interested,
I’m going to assist Jack McKenzie prepping and test flying his Europa Trigear. Jack is at Ryan Field (KRYN) (Just outside of Tucson AZ). I fly in on 1 Dec and leave on the 6th.

Jack and I have been visiting and consulting on his plane for a few years and with Jack only able to work ½ a year, he has completed his Europa and now has an Airworthiness Certificate.
Weather looks great and anyone wanting to fly/drive in to visit the weekend of the 4th and 5th we will make time for a get together. I’m sure we will be there most of the day Thursday through Sunday either flying or fixing (after all, it is an airplane, and some tweaking may be necessary). Thursday we will inspect, and test run with a tentative initial flight on Thursday/Friday if all goes well. We will be looking for anyone wishing to visit over the weekend. It would be nice to gather for a Saturday or Sunday Lunch bunch meeting. The restaurant is Richie's Café and lunch and dinner menus are nicely priced (for an airport it’s really great). Here is hoping all goes well and we can see one another in person, and I’m sure Jack’s plane will fly as good as his workmanship.

Wish us luck.

Bud Yerly

- The Matronics Europa-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: