Re: Airmaster SoftWare update

Subject:    Re: Airmaster SoftWare update
From:    Mike Christine Duane (duanefamly@aol.com)
Date:    Sun Apr 21 - 10:01 AM
 I find it incredulous that Airmaster, a leader in the experimental market,
 would provide an untested piece of software to their customers that wound
up frying the controller. Did they not fully test this software prior to se
nding it out? I really do not want to start thinking that they are purposef
ully sending out this software in order to sell replacement controllers. Ha
s anyone else had this issue? Could this be making owners reluctant to upda
te their software because they don't want to take any chances? And why woul
dn't Airmaster stand behind their products and repair or replace the contro
ller they damaged?=C2-
Mike Duane N377EAEuropa XS Conventional GearChandler, Arizona, USA
    On Sunday, April 21, 2024 at 08:58:33 AM MST, John Kirkgaard <john.kirk