completeness of plans

Subject:    completeness of plans
From:    Pocono John (tinmotion@yahoo.com)
Date:    Tue Jul 08 - 9:31 AM
I'd like to know if the plans are complete, without endless errors and omissions.
If there are such problems, are they documented somewhere with solutions/corrections?
I just quit my Hatz Classic project after two years, $8K and 400 hours
as I want to build a plane; spending my time correcting plans is not what
I want to do. I'm not a designer or engineer. I need solid, detailed,  plans.
Thank you.

--------
John

Read this topic online here:

Other Matronics Email List Services

  • Post A New Message
  •   Pietenpol-List@matronics.com
  • UN/SUBSCRIBE
  •   http://www.matronics.com/subscription
  • List FAQ
  •   http://www.matronics.com/FAQ/Pietenpol-List.htm
  • Full Archive Search Engine
  •   http://www.matronics.com/search
  • 7-Day List Browsing
  •   http://www.matronics.com/browse
  • Browse the List Digests
  •   http://www.matronics.com/digest
  • Live Online Chat!
  •   http://www.matronics.com/chat
  • Archive Downloading
  •   http://www.matronics.com/archives
  • Photo Share
  •   http://www.matronics.com/photoshare
  • Other Email Lists
  •   http://www.matronics.com/emaillists
  • Contributions
  •   http://www.matronics.com/contributions

    These Email List Services are sponsored solely by Matronics and through the generous contributions of its members.

    -- Please support this service by making your Contribution today! --