Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists
 
 Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thought I'd drop you a note..

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
cjfortin



Joined: 05 Jan 2013
Posts: 8

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 8:49 pm    Post subject: Thought I'd drop you a note.. Reply with quote

Hi,
I thought I'd drop you a note and see how things are going. I wasn't sure if my last email made it through or if you've simply been busy.
It's always nice to hear from you whenever you have a chance.
Best,
Chris


- The Matronics RV-List Email Forum -
 

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV-List
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
welchvincent(at)hotmail.c
Guest





PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 10:26 pm    Post subject: Thought I'd drop you a note.. Reply with quote

Do we know each other?

From: owner-rv-list-server(at)matronics.com <owner-rv-list-server(at)matronics.com> on behalf of Chris Fortin <cjfortin(at)juno.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2026 6:48 PM
To: rv-list(at)matronics.com <rv-list(at)matronics.com>
Subject: Thought I'd drop you a note..


Hi,
I thought I'd drop you a note and see how things are going. I wasn't sure if my last email made it through or if you've simply been busy.
It's always nice to hear from you whenever you have a chance.
Best,
Chris


- The Matronics RV-List Email Forum -
 

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV-List
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group