Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Atlanta, GA IAC Contest

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marksorenson(at)sprintpcs

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:43 am    Post subject: Atlanta, GA IAC Contest Reply with quote

CONFIRMED: IAC Chapter 3 will hold the 2006 Southeastern Aerobatic Open on June 2-3, 2005 at Tara Field/Clayton County Airport (4A7 - just south of Atlanta). Primary through Unlimited categories will be flown. Please plan to join us for Great Flying and Southern Hospitality! We need all our Chapter members to participate! The contest schedule is:

June 1 (Thu) - Registration and Practice
June 2-3 (Fri-Sat) - Registration Early Fri., Contest Fri-Sat, and Awards Banquet Sat. night
June 4 (Sun) - Rain Date
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reminder:
IAC Chapter 3 is hosting an Introduction To Aerobatic Judging School on Feb. 25-26, 2006 (Sat-Sun). The location is the EAA Chapter 690 Hanger at the Gwinnett County Airport (KLZU) in northeast Atlanta. If you are interested in attending the school and want me to keep you updated via email as we finalize plans, please inform me by email or phone call. I have heard so far from the people listed below, but I am sure there are more that want to attend, so please let me know you are interested in attending:

1. Jerry Shingleton
2. Tim Blake
3. Marty Flournoy
4. Mark Sorenson
5. Nathan Metzger (Recurrrent Sunday)
6. Rick Porter (Recurrrent Sunday)
7. Steve Haslup (Recurrrent Sunday)

Both of these events can be found on the IAC Website and on the Chapter 3 Website (www.iac3.org).

Thanks ... Steve Haslup
Contest Director
Judges School Coordinator
IAC Chapter 3 - Atlanta, GA
Cell Phone: 404-219-1031
Home Phone: 770-931-1631
Email: shaslup(at)bellsouth.net
------------------
Best Regards,
Mark-
678-GO-FLY-HI
--------------------
This message was sent from a Sprint PCS Phone.
Get a Sprint PCS Wireless Mail account!
or at http://www.sprintpcs.com.

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: